Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Noah's 3 month birthday celebration...

It's hard to believe that this sweet baby has been in our lives for three months already...time is flying and he is growing up more everyday. He wants to tell you about how he spent the rest of his day celebrating his three months of life...
Well my hair-do almost got messed up with the wind at our exercise class, but that's ok, because...
Mommy gave me a bubble bath, to get me ready for my party...I sure love those bubble baths...especially cause I get to look at the boy in the mirror ; )

Once I was all dolled up and ready to go, I had some play time on my bouncie with my aminals...=)


Mommy and me were waiting very impatiently for daddy to get home with my presents.


And he did! He got home with these new shoes for me, I love em...along with alotta nice outfits for me. Thank you daddy!!!
These are my parents, I love em so.


These are the cupcakes mommy made me, just like she promised she would...they were delicious...that's what daddy told me, he should know, he ate most of em...=)
Thank you mommy for my delicious cupcakes.

Even my grandma Paty came to my party.

My 3 month birthday was the best...I cant wait for my one year birthday party! Mommy and daddy there's only 9 more months of planning, so hurry up, cause I want a pony...tank you.

I am the happiest baby in the world.
THE END.
~Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment