Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Comment!!!

So after a year of blogging and my fateful viewers not being able to comment except for the select few (DianaP) I finally figured out to change my settings (hello!) and let my (I mean Noah's) fans POST COMMENTS! Yay!☺
So come on....
By the way, thank you to all of our loyal readers who want to keep up on what this crazy little man is up to nowadays, and checkin in on the Arreola Adventures ☺
♥XOXO♥

2 comments:

  1. I'm a follower too. Love seeing how the little one is doing and all the travesuras to come. Nice, love the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Marnita!!!
    I told yah i would figure it out...I ain't no dummy!!!
    Love seeing my little Noah in all his glory...he's so photogenic!!!
    Miss him lots! Can't wait to babysit again...funnnnn :)

    ReplyDelete