Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day Special Edition

Happy Father's Day to the best "Dada" in the world! So, since Noah's birthday festivities landed on Sunday, the Arreola's celebrated dad on Monday, just the tree of us....And you know how the Arreola's like to celebrate, by doing their favorite thing in the whole world...eating! Daddy had a choice and it was a tough one alright, Woodranch, or Claim Jumpers....what do you think he chose??? ...Woodranch! It was little Noah's first time, and he loved it! Here's the little Picasso himself, doodling while he's waiting for his grub. (Umm yeah, we think he may be a leftie)

After Noah's delicious meal, that he devoured like a little vacuum (literally, mommy couldnt cut up the little guy's chicken fast enough!) Noah and Daddy were horsin' round.

Daddy what's that in the middle of your face? Honk-honk! ☺ He he....

Daddy sure loves me....

And I love him♥

Mommy says she loves her baby daddy♥

I like it when Daddy dresses me☺ Daddy I wanna be just like you when I grows up☺


Hugs!
To the best daddy in the world: I thank my lucky stars for having you as my dad. I love it when you play with me, and dress me, and come lay with me at 6 in the morning when Im ready to start my day and you flop yourself on the floor and let me run wild in my room, tank you. I also love it when you cut my hair and wink at me, tank you. But my favorite is when you snuggle with me, because the Arreola's like to snuggle, that's what mommy says. Daddy tank you for my birthday pwesent, my little friend Pablo is going to be my bestest bud, and Im going to take him wherever I go, because when I look at him I'll think of you doing the penguin dance to the Backyardigan theme song for me. Tank you. Love you lots! ~Noah A. Arreola

No comments:

Post a Comment