Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Boy...

Just wanted to update everyone, that this little boy is kicking up a storm! Everytime Im just sitting or watching TV and I let out a little laugh it's because baby kicks me in the gut =) I love that feeling. It really does validate that there's a little being inside me and reminds me that anything I do, or consume doesnt only affect me but also my little one.
Another update is that Mommy and Daddy went to Northridge hospital last night for their Maternity Tour, and boy was that interesting. It's a regular hospital like any other, I mean I've been to the hospital when my friend's had their baby's so I've seen the maternity ward, but looking at this hospital this time had a totally different meaning. All I could think of is that the next time that Poppa and Mommy are there will be the "big" one...it'll mean that mommy's water broke and baby's en route to this world....Gosh just thinking about it makes me teary eyed. It did scare me though looking at the different rooms, especially the surgical room, in case something goes wrong and mommy needs to be cut open, it's ok, as long as baby's born safe and sound, it doesnt matter how he gets out right? Hopefully, God willing he'll come out the natural way =) (Ouch =(...) So now that we know what hospital we're going to have baby at, we just gotta sign up for their childbirth classes, and parenting classes so we know how to work that baby when we get him home =) That'll be fun =) Stay tuned for that....A lot of exciting stuff coming up...tomorrow we have our ultrasound at the doctor's. And this weekend Poppa and I will be going to check out stuff at Baby's R' Us. Oooo exciting, we havent been looking for Boy's stuff yet....we might even start a registry ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment