Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

Well hubby and I got hooked up to go to a 3D ultrasound by our friend Faby. Our friend Daisy accompanied us to be a witness of this precious event. As good ol' Jackie the x-ray tech student put the cold gel on me I was nervous as can be because in a few seconds I would find out our fate. And we were so excited because what once was a little pea was not a fully formed little baby in Mommy's belly. He had two little arms, and two "long" legs according to Jackie =) He got it from his Momma =) well I dont know who he got it from but...nonetheless, yup in between those long legs was a BOY peepee!!! Yay!!!! =) So that's that, on your marks get set shop!!! Shop for clothes, furniture, and everything else this beautiful little Alonsito will need =) Thank you all for being so happy and excited with us as this story unravels. =)

1 comment: