Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

False Alarm!

Yesterday after mommy left work, she began to get tummy pains...=( She also had a heck of a lot of pressure down yonder, and was extremely uncomfortable. The pains seemed to get bigger, and they lasted for about three hours, but then once mommy laid down she began to feel better. Poppa was very helpful to mommy. Good thing is our bags are packed in case we needed to go, and poppa was ready to get the motor running, the only thing not ready is baby's car seat, but we were just gonna have to wing it.
The pain was not fun, but it was tolerable, I think what made me worry was the thought of baby getting ready to come out and he's only 34 1/2 weeks old...I really want him to come out when he's full term, so just wait in there at least two more weeks little guy!
I wish I had an explanation for those pains, but since I dont I'll draw up my own conclusion, that my uterus is getting ready for labor, yay! That's a good sign. =) Now as far as if they were contractions, who knows! I've never had contractions so I dont know what they feel like!!!
Anywho Im just praying that whenever baby does decide to come out that he is healthy, and that Baby Jesus takes care of baby and me.
Tank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment