Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ultrasound

Just a little update, Poppa and I went to get an ultrasound yesterday to see baby on the TV, and we were able to see him...it was a little difficult to make out what we were seeing, but we saw the little guy, he was just hanging out, he even played peak-a-boo with us because he was covering his face with his hands...how cute!!! And guess what....he's in head down position! Ready for take off.... =) He's such a good little baby, that explains all the kicking in mommy's ribs. The nice ultrasound lady was not able to tell us how much baby's tippin the scales at, but she said the doc will probably tell us, at our next appointment, once she gets the results, which will be Tuesday, May 26th.
Im getting SO excited...people ask me if Im ready or if Im scared, and Im really ready to meet our little baby, but I want to make sure he's done cooking in there, before he comes out, so the earliest I want to see him will be...June 5th when Im officially 37 weeks, and considered full term, no earlier than that, you hear me baby? But at the same time, Im going to MISS him SO much in there once he does come out! =( And Im not scared, more anxious and excited, but I really want to face this without any fear, and go in knowing that my body will do what it needs to do to get baby out safe and sound, and I will have people there to help me through this, instead of having to take nasty medicine..yuck =/
Poppa's funny, he asked me this morning if I had my hospital bags packed >=) Poppa, Mommy and baby have it under control! We will be packing our bags tomorrow! Hey you cant ever be too prepared right, just in case baby has plans of his own, he needs his bags packed for the long journey ahead of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment