Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6, 2009

2 week old Noah...

Well time is flying by, Noah's already 2 weeks old! Looks like he's almost gonna lose his umbilical cord stump, and that's when you know he's all growns up...=)
It is getting difficult to get on here as often as I'd like, but I have a precious distraction over here, that takes up my undivided attention...even if it's just watching him sleep...I love it.



The BEST feeling in the world...

Beautiful!!!

Poppa has been the BEST dad ever! Poor Dadda had to go back to work today though...good news is, it's just summer school so it's half days, Mon through Thurs...so not too bad...but boy do we miss him over here...

Look at our little angel sleeping...I love his little mus-kles...=)

And his hairy little arm...beautiful!


Baby had a special guest this weekend...his Abuelita Elenita...she's so special =) And seeing her with our son, was super special....


I love being a mom...it's still surreal to me sometimes...just two weeks ago we couldn't wait for him to get here, and now he's here! This morning I couldnt stop peaking over at his bassinet, it's adorable to see that little thing moving because now a little person is occupying it...=)

And I love seeing Poppa in action...I think mommy has the hots for him even more now, yup itg's possible =) But dont tell him I said so ; )

I will post more pictures as they come, for now I have to go give Noah some lovin =)

No comments:

Post a Comment