Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Noah...

So here are some pix I'd like to share from our beautiful journey...
On our way to the hospital...


At the hospital, getting ready try to push this baby out...


Since the pushing didnt work...Poppa getting ready to go in to the Operating room...

Here is where I heard the most beautiful sound in the world....our baby's first cry...






We could not be happier...the best feeling in the world...our baby's soft, warm cheek next to mine...
Baby Noah...sleeping so peacefully...



On our way out of the hospital...so ready to blow that joint...

Baby's ride home...

And proud poppa coming home with his son...BEAUTIFUL!

I do apologize for the sideways pix, but this laptop is very very difficult on me, and I rather spend time watching our baby sleep than fiddling with this thing, but I did want to share some pix....We are loving every minute of being parents to this beautiful baby boy...even the minutes at 4AM when he doesnt want to go to sleep! He he...=) I love it!

1 comment: