Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

This just in....

Sorry to keep everyone in suspense, I would've updated everyone sooner about our doctor appointment this morning but after a week of no sleeping, it finally caught up to me and I was tired and very grumpy this morning so when we got back from the doctor's I went straight into the sack...
Well here's the verdict....
Baby should be here for sure by Sunday, June 21st, for Father's day!!!!
Details: Doctor checked me and guess what...my cervix is still closed, grrr....well she said that baby is just floating around in there, and since he is so big and strong, she's going to induce me to kick up labor, and get this baby outta here for the world to meet!
Poppa and I have an appointment tomorrow, Saturday June 20th at 5:30PM at our hospital to start getting induced. I've been reading up on this, and feel relieved that a lot of women go onto have natural labors, and Poppa and I watched a Baby Story where the lady was induced around 8AM, and had the baby around 7PM that evening...let's hope that we are so lucky ; )
Thank you EVERYONE for keeping up with our story, I hope to keep you posted on how everything goes, hey and if there's internet access maybe you'll get a blog, live at the scene =) Otherwise I will write in my journal and later transcribe it on to here, so you know every detail of this experience. In the end all we want is our little bundle of joy to be born healthy, and for us to be able to hold him in our arms. So keep us in your prayers and we'll see you at the other end of this marvelous journey. (Tear...I can't believe this long awaited moment is almost here!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rocio I"m so excited for you!You will be fine the same thing happend to me I NEVER EVER delighted with my older one so they had to induce! My sister has been induced 3 times also. With in hours she delivered, I on the other had needed a C'section and to be honest with you I LOVED both my C'sections (I had great recoverys with both). So either way you will be fine! LOVE your post and thanks for the updates...There will be many prayers from Santa Clartia for you and Daddy and the baby!!!
    xoxo
    BIG HUGES
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete