Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last night...

Didnt bring a damn thing but another restless, sleepless sack of potatoes man...I went to bed at 10:30PM, was tossin and turning with my annoying friend the rash, and about midnight took a cold shower, that didnt work. Tossed and turned for another oh what was it, about 5 freakin hours, and then decided to eat a banana cause baby was hungry, and took a Claritin, and finally was able to fall asleep at 5am when it was starting to get light outside. I got about 3 hours of sleep, not all together of course, that would be too much to ask for.
I didnt have any more of those joyous but painful belly pains. =/
This morning I went for my morning walk, and made it a brisk one like yesterdays, but still no belly pains...what the heck man? Gee wiz!
Well I plan to take at least one more walk by the end of the day because I secretly want baby to be born by midnight tomorrow...meaning the 19th! Because =)...Poppa's birthday is July 19th....aww wouldnt that be swell! So it's our little secret, and I will try to do my part to make it happen, but ultimately it's up to you little guy ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment