Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

16 days to go...

Since the clock is really winding down, Im going to try to keep everyone posted on every little thing that goes on...deal? Well last night or this morning I woke up at 1AM with major belly and back pains. And baby was moving SO much, which struck me as odd because he had been awake for a long time in the evening, AND he never really wakes me up at night, so Im wondering if he was up packing his bags? Well anyway I finnally dosed off after about an hour of pains, and then began to have a nightmare that I was at a strange mall, and wearing a dress and my water broke, when I was trying to call Poppa on my cell, I couldnt get through to him! Scary! Well I woke up in a sweat, and Daddy was right next to me, so that made me feel better. Baby was still moving a lot in there, I wonder if he's moving lower? I really dont know what is going on in there, but I hope nature's taking it's course. So this morning I woke up to make us breakfast before our walk,and once more these darn pains on my belly and my back are starting up.... So we'll see how today goes, and TONIGHT ; ) Im ready when you are baby! Poppa will have to make some changes to his schedule, but I think he wont mind...he he....=)
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment