Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fellow Mother-to-be

Yesterday my friend and fellow mother-to-be Faby, went in for a 3D ultrasound and found out she's having a baby BOY@!!! Wow, that is so EXCITING! My hubby coulda bet money on that cause that's what he said, he said Faby's having a boy, and we're having a girl, so we will find out if he's two for two next Friday ; ) Last night I dreamt I was playing with a baby boy and hubby said maybe it was Faby's, ha! Last week I dreamt I was taking care of a baby girl, so I guess even in my dreams Im so confused and just cant wait to find out what our first born is going to be! I always thought I was having a boy, just because I said I wanted the first born to be the older brother, and because I thought my hubby would enjoy a boy, but then when I thought about having a girl, well I just get SUPER DUPER excited because she's going to be our adorable, beautiful, talented, little princess, with everything pink, and everything PRINCESS!!! AAAHHH!!! So as you can see I will be extremely happy, grateful and excited about our little bundle of joy regardless of the gender.

1 comment: