Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Newbie...

I dont know how to work this! Im getting a little frustrated with this gizmo gadget, even though I was very excited to start typing away about our little bundle of joy that's growing in mommy's belly. I wish I would have started this sooner because I started a journal and it had great anecdotes that Im sure you all would have enjoyed.
Well just to keep everyone posted little mommy to be has a doctor appointment next Friday the 23rd, and hubby and I are very excited to find out (if baby is in the mood) what he or she is packing....so that we can start narrowing down names, shopping, decoration but most of all KNOW if we will be having oodles of fun with our baby boy or girl?????? Until then it will remain a mystery, but a beautiful one because either way we are super excited about our little clone of Poppa. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment