Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Self

You know what I was thinking to my self today...I am just SO lucky, and so blessed, and so grateful to have such a wonderful man as my husband, and to be having a baby with him, is AMAZING! It makes me SO happy to see him so excited and doing so much for our little baby and the baby's not even here yet. Poppa gave baby it's first gift, the gift of learning because Poppa reads to baby and plays Mozart for the baby, and talks to the baby. Says goodmorning and goodnight. It is the most beautiful thing in the world to me! AND Poppa just wants to make Mommy and Baby happy so he's making our home with us in mind in EVERYTHING he does, including wanting to paint the baby's room himself once we know if it will be pink...or blue =) Gosh I really dont have the words to describe the excitement and how anxious I am to actually see Poppa in action once that baby comes out of Mommy's belly, and to see our beautiful little clone of Mommy and Poppa for the first time, that will be the best day ever, followed by the day me and my hubby met, and the day we said our I Do's, if it wasnt for that fateful day in Vegas none of this would have ever happened. Who would have known that we'd be here now, happily married, with our beautiful new home, and with the most precious gift of all in my belly. I am just SO SO grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment