Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

99 Days to go....

Yup only 99 days to go til Baby gets here, it sounds like a lot of days, but I remember when I was counting down for our wedding last year, and boy after you hit the double digits those days sure go by fast!!! Yay!!! =) Can't wait to meet this little guy that has been kicking up a storm. Super excited me and my belly buddy Faby will be going to a prenatal swimming class next Friday...we're going to look like little blow fish floating in the pool. Just gotta make sure I can fit into a maternity bikini...He he....Here's a picture from our St. Patrick's Day lunch to celebrate our friend Sandra's B-day. Yay, Belly Buddies til the end...first we get married one month apart, now we have the same due date, June 26th, AND we're both having boys! AAAWWWW....

1 comment:

  1. AWWW!
    Yup, the last few months go by so fast. When's the shower??????????

    It's nice to have a pregnancy buddy. I was pregnant with my sissy-in-law and we were a sight for sore eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete