Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Lot's going on

This weekend baby was SO active!!! Yup baby's kicks are packing a punch nowadays, so much that Poppa was able to see my belly moving...I think he really enjoyed that =) Now can someone tell me what it means when baby's moving so much, is it that he's awake and playing with mommy's organs, or he's tossing and turning in there cause he cant's sleep, is he trying to escape through mommy's belly button, or are some of those movements baby's little gases?? What is it? Poppa and mommy arent really sure but we love it...I know I read that baby might kick or get hiccups when mommy eats spicy food, and if that's the case well he's gonna be kicking mommy all the time cause she loves spicy food, and so will he when he gets older.
Mommy and Poppa finally went to Target to register! Yay that was fun, but I think my favorite was Baby's R' Us because they have such a wider selection of stuff.
Tomorrow Mommy and Poppa will have their last session for Parenting classes which included baby safety and infant CPR, and we're able to bring someone so we're taking Grammy Paty, since she will be taking care of baby when mommy has to go back to work. And guess what it's Grammy Paty's birthday tomorrow, St.Patty's Day, hence the name Patricia=) What a better way to celebrate her birthday than to go learn how to take good care of baby. Little does she know that tomorrow she will get baby's first gift to her...a super cute card that says Happy Birthday Gramma and has a little boy on the cover. $5 bucks says she'll cry =) He he...I'll keep you posted on how that goes. Look Mommy's getting bigger everyday...I love being pregnant! I love my belly! I love my baby! And I love my baby daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment