Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CPR

Quick little update on yesterday's class. It was very fun, we each had our little infant that we did CPR on, including Grammy Paty. I really really did learn a lot, and am very happy we took this course. Next course coming up in April will be the dreaded...childbirth classes, and I say this because if we're taking those classes it means baby's almost here, which is a good thing, but the delivery part is what frightens me. And I was thinking to myself yesterday that there is nothing to fear but fear itself =/ Well I feel like Im making myself more nervous, anxious, and scared about this by overanalysing it when it is the most natural thing that has been happening since human existence, and like one of my co-workers told me, just think of the worst pain EVER, and then when you go in there you'll have psyched yourself out, and think "Oh this isnt that bad."
Well as far as Grammy's birthday card from baby, she didnt cry, but she really really liked it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment