Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Action

Lots of activity once again this weekend with Baby. The funniest thing happened on Thursday as Mommy was sitting in a meeting at work, and baby kept making this funny feeling inside...he had the hiccups! It's the cutest feeling, but I also want to help him get rid of em, cause I know how annoying they can be, so I just try to pat my belly (on baby's back) and drink water.
Good news is Baby got himself a bed =) Thanks to Gramy Paty. Yup Mommy and Gramy Paty went shopping on Friday for baby's crib, and ended up buying the crib, and the dresser (See pictures below). Mommy also bought baby one of his first little outfits. It's SO exciting to look at all of baby's new things like furniture and clothes, me and Gramy were like kids in a candy store at Baby's R'Us. Poppa and Mommy start Parenting classes tomorrow, I am SO excited, it seems like starting the classes is just one step closer to having baby here.

No comments:

Post a Comment