Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Shower, Baby Shower!!!


He he, Baby just had his first baby shower EVER!!! He had SO much fun, he's wiped! SO really quick I'll share with everyone some pix, and tell you bout mommy & baby's favorite parts of the party...first of all lot's of mommy's friends from work where there...

There was lots of yummy food (very important) not to mention delicious cake...and special guests were Poppa, and Nina Violet!


I am SO SO grateful for having such great friends to welcome our little baby...he got SO much stuff! I cant wait to get home and unpack everything!!! Yay!




This was my favorite...poppa was so excited about this gift, and he didnt even know what it is! Poppa it's a microwave sterilizer for my bottles! Dont worry you'll find out soon enough =)


No comments:

Post a Comment