Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I asked Poppa to one day write a lil something, and he delivered...

Amazing and Wonderful...Wow...this journey has been so amazing. Not only the past 7 months of pregnancy, but the past 5 years of my life. My wife is such an amazing individual and has truly filled me with absolute joy. The past 7 months have been such a blessing starting with that infamous morning when we took the pregnancy test. I remember the day, being sooo happy, but yet highly unsure of what the pregnancy stick told us. Well take a look at Rocio now, I guess when they guarantee 99% accuracy they're not messing around : ) Rocio is such a wonderful mommy-to be...she reads up on all the literature thats important to make sure we are prepared. I try to do my part, but really she's the glue holding everything together. Our baby is sooo lucky because his mommy will be such a great parent. You can see it now her relationship with baby is so beautiful. We are two lucky dudes for sure.
Well as for me I can't begin to describe this wonderful feeling I have on a daily basis just knowing my son is almost here ready to meet us and start his life. I want to make sure I have everything possible so he can lead a sound healthy life. I am going to do everything I can to be a good parent. I know it will be a learning process ( so any of you poppas out there i'm always open for advice) but ultimately I will learn daily on my own with my son and his mommy. If I can be half the parent my mother was to me I know he will be in great hands (shot out to my mother) She has truly molded me into the man I am...obviously with tremendous love and care, but more importantly with the values and beliefs needed to be a good respectful individual. My mother will also be a super grandmother...she has been ready to have a grandson for years now, and she couldn't be happier for me and Rocio.
Well for now thanks to all that have continued supporting us and have kept up with the blog. I love my wife and I love my son and soon we will all meet him.
Zo

2 comments:

  1. Zo that's beautiful. You will both make great parents. That is one lucky little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. You 2 are a beautiful couple and will be wonderful parents. :)

    ReplyDelete