Little Noah

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

I love my baby bump!

He he, yup, I really really love my little baby bump...I mean BIG baby bump...he's growing SO much, everyone tells me Im ginormous and it's ok, it's all for our beautiful little baby. =)
This weekend was grand, we visited Poppa's family in San Diego, and now that he's on spring break he's painting the baby's room! Yay finally....so by the end of the week we will pick up baby's crib, and set it up, and get his room going. =) Cant wait...Also going on this week, is our first childbirth class..yikes! Im excited about that. Lotsa lotsa acitvity going on now, cause the clock is winding down! I love this shirt, my belly buddy gave it to me when we found out it was a boy...isnt it adorable! It's our little baby in mommy's belly with his little umbilical cord, and placenta... my 28 week belly =)


No comments:

Post a Comment